- Lip Balm: After brushing your teeth, brush your lips so you exfoliate them and after that apply a tiny bit on your lips. It will absorb so quickly and leave them so smooth that it ill blw your mind!
- Calming treatment: We all know that after a facial our skin goes red and just not pretty so again apply a little bit and your redness will go away and you will have gorgeous smooth skin. I did and I have combination to oily skin so do not worry!
- Cuticles Cream: Use an almond amount and massage it in your cuticles or you can mix it with olive oil if you are having really dry cuticles at the moment.
- After sun: since it is calming it works as an after sun too and it has a delicious smell attached to it ;)
- Under eye area: I know it sounds crazy but the main trouble that young skins have with under eye area it is not wrinkles, it is dry patches that appear because the swimming pool chemicals so again use a tiny bit. Please keep in mind that moisturizing your under eye area you are taking enough care of it specially if you are a teenager.
- Body Butter. Pretty obvious huh? But it is the best I have ever tried!
Please let me know in the comments if you have tried this product and what is your favorite The Body Shop product ?