Hi Dolls! Hope you had a glorious weekend! Today I was in the mood of making a review of this new product!
-Why did I buy it?
- I wanted/ needed a new and darker foundation because I have been getting much tanner than I used to be in March which when I bought my latest foundation.
- I was very curious about the formula of a BB cream
- My skin has been very saturated because of my latest foundation that has a very high coverage and it is quite creamy and heavy and I felt like I needed to start using something much more lighter.
- Did I like it?
- Texture: It has little beads that exfoliate your skin very lightly and then turns into your skin colour. Mark 8/10
- Colour: I find the colour it is very beige and it matches my skin perfectly. 10/10
- Coverage: It gives very light coverage but i is exactly what I wanted. 6/10
- Shiny Skin? Not really, my skin is combination and I have set it a it with the bronzer and it worked very nicely with and without it. 7/10
- Smell? Very light and fresh. 9/10
- How it feels: It feels super soft on my skin and it gives such a natural effect that I could barely tell I was wearing foundation. 8.5/10
Please let me know in the comments below what it is your favorite BB cream. Do you like them for summer?
Twitter: shineonbyandrea Instagram: shineonbyandrea