Monday, December 31, 2012

Xmas with Andrea: Happy New Year + Resolutions!

 
Hi Dolls! I could not forget to send you a Happy New Year message along with my 2013 resolutions so here I am!! :)
Sin título #222


  1. Live: I wanna make sure I take the time to enjoy my life and my age and think a bit less about the consequences of the things I am missing doing while I am having a blast.
  2. Believe in me: I have made so many mistakes in life because I did not believe that I was right or that I could do it as well, that is something I am not going to tolerate again.
  3. Love and respect myself: If a situation is not worth my time or even a person, I am going to leave. I choose to be happy at first.
  4. Exercise more and try to have fun with it.
  5. Be positive and try to make the best of every single situation
  6. Work harder on "Shine On by Andrea"
  7. Love More
  8. Complain Less
  9. Try Harder
  10. Aim Higher



Happy 2013! Leave me your resolutions in the comments below!
TWitter: @shineonbyandrea

5 comments:

  1. Hello doll!

    Wishing you a happy new year!
    Love,

    www.candyvioleta.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year!! visit my blog I´ve publish a funny post!! xx
    http://fluorescentadolescent01.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ti auguro il meglio per il 2013 (: Reb, xoxo.

    *Nuovo post sul mio blog, fammi sapere cosa ne pensi:
    http://www.toprebel.com/2012/12/bye-bye-2012_31.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. ¡¡FELIZ AÑO 2013!! Te deseo todo lo mejor para este año nuevo que entra (paz, amor, felicidad, ilusión y trabajo)y que todos tus deseos se hagan realidad!!!
    Un besazo enorme y muchísimas gracias por tener un blog tan estupendo!!!
    http://olgasd.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just loved your posts of 2012! Great style and beautifull shoots!

    Wishing you a fun, fulfilling and fabulous 2013!

    May it bring you much happiness, love and success!


    Kisses from Bucharest,

    Silvia

    www. rock-and-roses.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete