Saturday, November 2, 2013

Preppy Make Up Essentials

Sin título #17






Benefit makeup
€22 - benefitcosmetics.com

Maybelline black eye makeup
€9,40 - thehut.com


Maybelline Fit Me Foundation Stick Natural Beige
bubbleroom.se


Hi Beauties! I have been recently really loving "Make Up Essentials" posts, so I decided to show you my holy grail preppy basic products. 2 of them are drugsture and ne of them is a bit more high end make up that is totally worth the hype. My favourite among these? The mascara ;) 
Have you tried any of those? Which one is your favourite?

¡Hola a todos! Hoy os traigo un post sobre mis esenciales de maquillaje más preppy. Dos de ellos los podéis obtener en droguerías, mientras que uno de ellos es de rango un poquito superior y lo podéis encontrar en Sephora. ¿Queréis saber mi favorito de los tres? La máscara de pestañas ;)
¿Habéis probado alguno de estos productos? ¿Cuál es vuestro favorito?


3 comments:

  1. benefit stuff is on my wishlist since forever, i wish it wasn't that expensive ;<

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that mascara. It works really well and doesn't clump!

    Kate from Clear the Way
    (I’m currently running a giveaway for some gorgeous jewelry, if you’re interested.)

    ReplyDelete