Saturday, January 25, 2014

What's in my college bag?


  My bag is basically my life. If you ask my best friend Marcos, he will actually tell you that my bags are iconic becuase of its size. But hey, I am 1.80 meters tall, I can't wear a normal size bag during the day, it looks kind of akward and I need a lot of space for my "emergency kit" Here are a couple pictures with what really is in my college bag.
 Mi bolso es mi vida. Si preguntáis a Marcos- uno de mis mejores amigos- os dirá que mis bolsos son todo un icono a estudiar, por su tamaño. Pero, en mi defensa debo decir, que soy un pino andante de 1.80 metros y un bolso de "dimensiones normales", no sólo queda un tanto desproporcionado, sino que no es capaz de salvaguardar mi "kit de emergencias". Aquí tenéis un par de imágenes de lo que realmente se cuece en mi bolso universitario.
 




3 comments:

  1. Oh I know what you mean about going out and feeling like you don't have enough things that you might need! I always feel the need to use a bigger bag even if I'm just going for a quick trip to the grocery store.

    --Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this type of post! Beautiful bag :)!

    My latest post--> Sammydress shop on line
    Follow me on
    THE SHOPPING GIRLS
    INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete