Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Summer at the seaside: Sandy books got me california dreamin' Haul

CAli dreamin



Hi Dolls! There is something about summer, that keeps us amazed maybe is the popsicles or the palm trees that make us a little bit more easy-going and boost our humor, but I adore this time of the year. With all this free time you may want to entertain yourself with good reads. This is why I went ahead and got lots of summery readings. 


The first book I got was "The Lucky One" by Nicholas Sparks.
 I have already started this one so I can tell you a bit about it: Its the story of a soldier who founds a picture of a girl and it turns out to be his lucky charm so he tries to find her and he is able to enter her world and see that it is not that easy being the smiley girl from the picture all the time.


The next book I chose was "The Lonely Hearts Club". I have just started this one ( yes I read more than one book at a time, smart girl, right? I know) I love the way it is written it is so powerful and entertaining that it is literally keeping me obsessed. I love the main character who decides to go against the "teenage dream" stereotype but may end up falling again. I highly recommend this one ! 






And last but not least I got Lauren Conrad "Sugar and Spice" nove,l which is about the hard part of Hollywood,that you cannot trust anybody. I haven't started this one yet, but I am excited as I love its author. I think it would be interesting ( it is said to be based on her own experiences!) 


Please let me know in the comments below.What is your favorite summer book? Do you want me to a book review of any specific one?


"You know you've read a good book when you turn the last page and feel like you lost a friend"- Paul Sweeney

1 comment:

  1. I want you to do a review on all of them! Please check out the pandemonium books too

    ReplyDelete