Saturday, December 22, 2012

Xmas with Andrea Ep 1: Decorating & Shopping

Sin título #209

Hi Dolls! Welcome to the first day of Christmas with Andrea!! I spent the day with my mom decorating and going shopping as the title says. She is the most incredible and strong woman I have ever met, and she is super creative and beautiful too. ( I  call her the glam mom LoL) 

Here is a little tea table we put in the hall and added some elegant Christmas ornaments. Aren't they cute and classy?  
My mom made this years nativity scene look super cute with all the gold stars around there, that used to go on our Christmas tree ( this year we did not put any  :(  ) 

This star, is my favorite ornament ever. I love the feathers, the pink beads and the sparkly silver glitter on it.  
My grandma, who is not with us anymore, made this precious decorative fabric with her own beautiful hands and we keep all her crafts as a treasure. 


My little Xmas tree at my bedroom, so cute! 

With this advent calendar I open one of the doors everyday and I get a chocolate figure that is beyond yummy! 

In the afternoon I went to Sephora to buy my BFF her Xmas present and I got some facial products for me. (I would show you my BFF gift but she reads my blog religiously and I cannot risk it LoL!)

Here is my favorite Christmas song !

X.O.X.O

9 comments:

  1. Nice decoration, and song : )
    My new blog : http://heycuteboy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is very beautiful! I like your cute little Christmas tree!!
    Merry Christmas and Happy holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for your comment.
    im actually already a follower of yours.
    hope you can follow back :)

    xo
    arleene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog! Of course we can follow each other. Following you on GFC as of right now, hope you can do the same for me! Happy Holidays!

    jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect detailing for X'mas :)

    Merry X'mas!
    Kisses from :
    MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES DAILY
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice Christmas post!!!
    kisses

    http://lestyledelapetiteblonde.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful christmass staff. love it

    ReplyDelete