Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Preppy Haul + Outfit of the Day



I bet you have probably noticed a little bit of a change in what I consider, my little home in the Internet. I am the kind of person that needs certain things in her life, to reflect the stage she is, and those "things" are basically: my hair and my blog. So, I totally needed to do a bit of work in the design, structure and probably the contents as well, but that's another story.
The truth is, that I am having you here today, because I was in need of oxford shirts. So, I went shopping and bought some fun printed ones, even though I told myself I was going to go neutral- I am such a pretty little liar to myself. The moment I saw these two adorable shirts neatly folded and waiting for me, I knew we were meant to be an item.
I bought theses two button-ups at Springfield for 40 Euros and I couldn't wait to go home and see how great they would look with my beloved collection of necklaces. What can I say? I am such a girl!


  I also was having an all-Cinderella day, probably because of Valentine's day, and I purchased this pink, but still neutral nail polish from Catrice at a Müller shop for nearly 3 euros.
           
                
Last but not least, I wanted to show you my latest video that features a typical outfit of the day for college. Hope you enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Me gusta MUCHÍSIMO la azul con ese colgante. En serio. Gustarme nivel: ¿quieres casarte conmigo?

    ¡Jajja!

    Elegance Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear!!I love this necklaces!
    Kisses
    Would you like to join my Giveaway??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all!!
    I follow you also on bloglovin' I hope you follow back!

    My latest post: Colourful aperitif
    Follow me on
    THE SHOPPING GIRLS
    INSTAGRAM
    BLOGLOVIN'

    ReplyDelete