- Use heat: At the salon, the stylists usually put you under the dryer during treatments to open your hair's cuticles; so slather on conditioner, pop on a shower cap, and blast it with your hair blow-dryer.
- Detox your hair: Use a clarifying shampoo once a week to get rid of hair-dulling buildup.
- Comb properly: Use a paddle brush or even a wide-tooth comb on DRY hair to distribute the natural oils from roots to ends.
- Go Ionic: Ionic hair tools every now and then, not only make you stay away form flyaways but also give your hair a very sexy sheer.
- Eat right: Almonds are an amazing beach snack so grab those and rock your beachy waves.
- Rinse with cold: It will seal the cuticle for a shine surface. A final blast from your dryer's cold setting gives your hair even more shine
- Squeeze out water: After you shampoo make sure you get rid of all the excess water. This is so simple but it will make your conditioner work even better!
- Towel-dry-gently. Patting firmly from roots to ends but being really careful with your hair you do not want to damage it yourself!
- Lighten up: Look for lightweight styling products that boos your shine without being overpowering.
- 10. Use a mask: I recommend looking for argan oil deep conditioning mask, which can get quite expensive but I found one for a reasonable price at target ( Check out the first image number 10)
Hope you guys like it, please let me know your secrets for super healthy hair and give More ideas for posts on the comments too or in my e-mail email@example.com
"All mankind love a lover" -Emerson